August Trip To Flagstaff – Postponed due to COVID-19 Crisis
August 3 - August 6
I have decided to postpone the August run to Flagstaff until spring. The thought of sleeping in a hotel room bed is something I cannot see myself doing anytime soon.
The trip will be 4 days and 3 nights in Flagstaff, including two travel days. We will not be taking any freeways. The dates are August 3 ( leave Tucson) through August 6 ( leave Flagstaff).